COLLADA is an actively used application created in 2004. COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity) is an interchange file format for interactive 3D applications. It is managed by the nonprofit technology consortium, the Khronos Group, and has been adopted by ISO as a publicly available specification, ISO/PAS 17506.COLLADA defines an open standard XML schema for exchanging digital assets among various graphics software applications that might otherwise store their assets in incompatible file formats. COLLADA documents that describe digital assets are XML files, usually identified with a .dae (digital asset exchange) filename extension.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- COLLADA ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the COLLADA wikipedia page
- COLLADA first appeared in 2004
- file extensions for COLLADA include dae
- Have a question about COLLADA not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020