Coco/R is a grammar language created in 1990. Coco/R is a compiler generator that takes an L-attributed Extended Backus–Naur Form (EBNF) grammar of a source language and generates a scanner and a parser for that language. The scanner works as a deterministic finite automaton. It supports Unicode characters in UTF-8 encoding and can be made case-sensitive or case-insensitive. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Coco/R ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Coco/R website
- the Coco/R wikipedia page
- Coco/R first appeared in 1990
- See also: unicode, utf-8, java, csharp, pascal, modula-2, modula-3, codegear-delphi, python, ruby, eclipse-editor, antlr, javacc
- Have a question about Coco/R not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020