Cobra is an actively used programming language created in 2006. Cobra is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. Cobra is designed by Charles Esterbrook, and runs on the Microsoft .NET and Mono platforms. It is strongly influenced by Python, C#, Eiffel, Objective-C, and other programming languages. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Cobra ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Cobra website
- the Cobra wikipedia page
- Cobra first appeared in 2006
- Cobra was created by Charles Esterbrook
- file extensions for Cobra include cobra
- tryitonline has an online Cobra repl
- See also: python, eiffel, csharp, objective-c
- Have a question about Cobra not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
"""Hello world in Cobra""" class Hello def main print 'Hello, world.'
Example code from Wikipedia:
class Person var _name as String var _age as int cue init(name as String, age as int) _name, _age = name, age def toString as String is override return 'My name is [_name] and I am [_age] years old'
Last updated August 9th, 2020