CMS-2 is a programming language created in 1968. CMS-2 is an embedded systems programming language used by the United States Navy. It was an early attempt to develop a standardized high-level computer programming language intended to improve code portability and reusability. CMS-2 was developed primarily for the US Navy’s tactical data systems (NTDS).CMS-2 was developed by RAND Corporation in the early 1970s and stands for "Compiler Monitor System". Read more on Wikipedia...
- CMS-2 ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the CMS-2 wikipedia page
- CMS-2 first appeared in 1968
- CMS-2 was created by Vincent Cecil Secades and David Clark Rummler
- Read more about CMS-2 on Semantic Scholar
- See also: fortran, jovial, pl-i, ada
- Have a question about CMS-2 not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020