Cirru is an actively used programming language created in 2012. Cirru Project helps people code in syntax tree. It offers a tree editor and a text syntax.
- the Cirru website
- Cirru first appeared in 2012
- Cirru was created by ChenYong
- file extensions for Cirru include cirru
- the Cirru team is on twitter
- Have a question about Cirru not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
set a add number 1 number 2
Example code from Linguist:
Last updated August 9th, 2020