Chrome is a programming language created in 2008. Oxygene (formerly known as Chrome) is a programming language developed by RemObjects Software for Microsoft's Common Language Infrastructure, the Java Platform and Cocoa. Oxygene is Object Pascal-based, but also has influences from C#, Eiffel, Java, F# and other languages. Compared to the now deprecated Delphi.NET, Oxygene does not emphasize total backward compatibility, but is designed to be a "reinvention" of the language, be a good citizen on the managed development platforms, and leverage all the features and technologies provided by the .NET and Java runtimes. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Chrome ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Chrome wikipedia page
- Chrome first appeared in 2008
- See also: wasm, object-pascal, csharp, eiffel, java, f-sharp, delphi, swift, free-pascal
- Have a question about Chrome not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
Type: System.Int32 -> a = 23, b = 15 -> a = 15, b = 23 Type: System.String -> a = abc, b = def -> a = def, b = abc Type: System.Double -> a = 1,1, b = 1,2 -> a = 1,2, b = 1,1
Last updated January 25th, 2020