Chipmunk Basic is a programming language created in 1989. Chipmunk Basic is a freeware version of the BASIC programming language maintained by developer Ron Nicholson. Chipmunk basic was originally developed for the Apple Macintosh and has been ported to Linux and Windows. The "windowed" Macintosh version includes a wide variety of graphics drawing commands. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Chipmunk Basic ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Chipmunk Basic website
- the Chipmunk Basic wikipedia page
- Chipmunk Basic first appeared in 1989
- See also: linux, pascal
- Have a question about Chipmunk Basic not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020