Chinese BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1980. Chinese BASIC (Chinese: 中文培基; pinyin: Zhōngwén Péijī) is the name given to several Chinese-localized versions of the BASIC programming language in the early 1980s.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Chinese BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Chinese BASIC wikipedia page
- Chinese BASIC first appeared in 1980
- See also: basic, applesoft-basic
- I have 19 facts about Chinese BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019