CHICKEN is a historical programming language created in 1994. CHICKEN is a compiler and interpreter for the Scheme programming language that compiles Scheme code to standard C. It is mostly R5RS compliant and offers many extensions to the standard. The newer R7RS standard is supported through an extension library. Read more on Wikipedia...
- CHICKEN ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the CHICKEN wikipedia page
- CHICKEN first appeared in 1994
- See also: scheme, linux, ios, android, stalin
- I have 30 facts about CHICKEN. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019