CHICKEN is a programming language created in 1994. Chicken (stylized as CHICKEN) is a programming language, specifically a compiler and interpreter which implement a dialect of the programming language Scheme, and which compiles Scheme source code to standard C. It is mostly R5RS compliant and offers many extensions to the standard. The newer R7RS standard is supported through an extension library. Read more on Wikipedia...
- CHICKEN ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the CHICKEN wikipedia page
- CHICKEN first appeared in 1994
- See also: scheme, linux, ios, android, stalin
- Have a question about CHICKEN not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020