CheetahTemplate is an actively used template language created in 2001. Cheetah (or CheetahTemplate) is a template engine that uses the Python programming language. It can be used standalone or combined with other tools and frameworks. It is often used for server-side scripting and dynamic web content by generating HTML, but can also be used to generate source code. Read more on Wikipedia...
- CheetahTemplate ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the CheetahTemplate wikipedia page
- CheetahTemplate first appeared in 2001
- See also: python, html, linux
- I have 19 facts about CheetahTemplate. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019