Ch computer programming is a programming language created in 2001. Ch is a proprietary cross-platform C and C++ interpreter and scripting language environment, originally designed by Harry H. Cheng as a scripting language for beginners to learn mathematics, computing, numerical analysis (numeric methods), and programming in C/C++. Ch is now developed and marketed by SoftIntegration, Inc. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Ch computer programming ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Ch computer programming website
- the Ch computer programming wikipedia page
- Ch computer programming first appeared in 2001
- See also: c, linux, solaris, freebsd, x86-isa, sparc, labview, pike
- Have a question about Ch computer programming not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020