Cadence SKILL is a historical programming language created in 1990. SKILL is a Lisp dialect used as a scripting language and PCell (parameterized cells) description language used in many EDA software suites by Cadence Design Systems. It was originally put forth in an IEEE paper in 1990.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Cadence SKILL ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Cadence SKILL wikipedia page
- Cadence SKILL first appeared in 1990
- See also: scheme, common-lisp, lisp
- I have 25 facts about Cadence SKILL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019