CA-Realizer is a historical programming language created in 1992. CA-Realizer was a BASIC-language software development product originally developed by Within Technologies, but first commercially released by Computer Associates, as CA-Realizer 1.0 in 1992. Several versions were released, that provided a version of the BASIC programming language, a Rapid application development tool, including forms building and some powerful built-in components, that was comparable to, and competitive with Microsoft Visual Basic, in its early days. It offered some functionality (like a fairly useful spreadsheet) and cross-platform capability. Read more on Wikipedia...
- CA-Realizer ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the CA-Realizer wikipedia page
- CA-Realizer first appeared in 1992
- See also: basic, visual-basic
- I have 21 facts about CA-Realizer. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019