Blender is an actively used application created in 1998. Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games. Blender's features include 3D modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, raster graphics editing, rigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculpting, animating, match moving, rendering, motion graphics, video editing and compositing. While current versions also feature an integrated game engine, the upcoming 2.8 release will remove it.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Blender ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Blender wikipedia page
- Blender first appeared in 1998
- file extensions for Blender include blend
- Have a question about Blender not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020