Binary code is an actively used notation created in 1689. A binary code represents text, computer processor instructions, or any other data using a two-symbol system. The two-symbol system used is often "0" and "1" from the binary number system. The binary code assigns a pattern of binary digits, also known as bits, to each character, instruction, etc. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Binary code ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Binary code wikipedia page
- Binary code first appeared in 1689
- Read more about Binary code on Semantic Scholar
- I have 10 facts about Binary code. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019