BBC BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1981. BBC BASIC is a programming language, developed in 1981 as a native programming language for the MOS Technology 6502 based Acorn BBC Micro home/personal computer. It is a version of the BASIC programming language adapted for a UK computer literacy project of the BBC. It was written mainly by Sophie Wilson. Read more on Wikipedia...
- BBC BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the BBC BASIC wikipedia page
- BBC BASIC first appeared in 1981
- See also: basic, bcpl, acorn-atom, comal, arm, assembly-language, c
- I have 25 facts about BBC BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
IF INSTR(REPORT$,"VI") THEN PRINT "BASIC64" ELSE PRINT "BASIC"
Last updated October 20th, 2019