Batchfile is an actively used programming language created in 1985. A batch file is a kind of script file in DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows. It consists of a series of commands to be executed by the command-line interpreter, stored in a plain text file. A batch file may contain any command the interpreter accepts interactively and use constructs that enable conditional branching and looping within the batch file, such as IF, FOR, and GOTO labels. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Batchfile ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Batchfile wikipedia page
- Batchfile first appeared in 1985
- file extensions for Batchfile include bat and cmd
- See also: jcl, linux, notepad-editor, unicode, kixtart, vbscript, jscript, windows-powershell, unix, perl, python, ruby, php
- I have 53 facts about Batchfile. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
C:\>set /p ="Message 1"<nul >data.txt C:\>set /p ="Message 2"<nul >>data.txt C:\>set /p ="Message 3"<nul >>data.txt C:\>type data.txt Message 1Message 2Message 3
|python-guide||19021||Python best practices guidebook, written for humans.|
|How-to-be-a-good-programmer||132||I'm here to tell you some amazing stuff which teacher would never tell you.|
|KMS_VL_ALL||689||🔑KMS_VL_ALL - Smart Activation Script|
|BurpSuite-collections||513||BurpSuite收集：包括不限于 Burp 文章、破解版、插件(非BApp Store)、汉化等相关教程，欢迎添砖加瓦|
|KMS-activator||288||Windows activation research project.|
|LTSC-Add-MicrosoftStore||225||Add Windows Store for LTSC|
Last updated November 16th, 2019