Batari Basic is a programming language created in 2007. An Atari 2600 homebrew (short for Atari 2600 homebrew game, where homebrew is synonymous with hobbyist-developed) is a video game designed for the Atari 2600 by an independent developer following the discontinuation of the console in 1992. The first 2600 homebrew was written in 1995, and since then over 100 titles have been released. There is an active community of Atari 2600 developers—the largest among classic video game homebrew communities.The majority of homebrew games are unlicensed clones of arcade games, personal computer games, and games from other consoles, but there are also ROM hacks and some original titles. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Batari Basic ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Batari Basic wikipedia page
- Batari Basic first appeared in 2007
- See also: assembly-language, basic, isbn
- Have a question about Batari Basic not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020