BASICODE is a historical programming language created in 1980. BASICODE was a computer project intended to create a unified standard for the BASIC programming language. BASIC was available on many popular home computers, but there were countless variants that were mostly incompatible with each other. The project was initiated in 1980 by Hobbyscoop, a radio program of the Dutch broadcasting organisation Nederlandse Omroep Stichting (NOS). Read more on Wikipedia...
- BASICODE ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the BASICODE wikipedia page
- BASICODE first appeared in 1980
- See also: basic, acorn-atom, pascal, java, pdf, ascii, isbn
- I have 21 facts about BASICODE. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
minimodem --rx 1200 -q -S 1200 -M 2400 --stopbits 2 -f basicode.wav
Last updated August 22nd, 2019