Basic4ppc is a historical programming language created in 2005. Basic4ppc (pronounced "Basic for PPC") is a programming language for Pocket PC handheld computers running Windows Mobile operating system, by Anywhere Software. The language is based on a BASIC-like syntax, taking advantage of Microsoft's .NET technology, to allow additional libraries, graphical user interface design of windows forms, rapid application development (RAD), and .NET framework compatible compilation. The language implements a unique way of adding objects to a program without being object-oriented. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Basic4ppc ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Basic4ppc wikipedia page
- Basic4ppc first appeared in 2005
- See also: visual-basic, basic, xml
- I have 23 facts about Basic4ppc. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
Sub App_Start numA = "Five " numB = "5" numC = 6 SUM1 = numA & numB 'remark: = "Five 5" SUM2 = numB + numC 'remark: = 11 End Sub
Last updated August 22nd, 2019