Basic4GL is a historical programming language created in 2002. Basic4GL (B4GL; from Basic for openGL) is an interpreted, open source version of the BASIC programming language which features support for 3D computer graphics using OpenGL. While being interpreted, it is also able to compile programs on top of the virtual machine to produce standalone executable programs. It uses a syntax similar to traditional dialects of BASIC and features an IDE and a very thorough and comprehensive debugger. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Basic4GL ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Basic4GL wikipedia page
- Basic4GL first appeared in 2002
- See also: linux, quickbasic, basic, opengl, qbasic, gfa-basic, c, glbasic, darkbasic, freebasic, thinbasic
- I have 25 facts about Basic4GL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019