Basic4android is a programming language created in 2011. Basic4Android (currently known as B4A) is a rapid application development tool for native Android applications, developed and marketed by Anywhere Software Ltd. B4A is an alternative to programming with Java.B4A includes a visual designer that simplifies the process of building user interfaces that target phones and tablets with different screen sizes. Compiled programs can be tested in AVD Manager emulators or on real Android devices using Android Debug Bridge and B4A Bridge. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Basic4android ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Basic4android wikipedia page
- Basic4android first appeared in 2011
- See also: android, java, visual-basic, isbn
- Have a question about Basic4android not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020