BASIC Stamp is a historical programming language created in 1990. The BASIC Stamp is a microcontroller with a small, specialized BASIC interpreter (PBASIC) built into ROM. It is made by Parallax, Inc. and has been popular with electronics hobbyists since the early 1990s.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- BASIC Stamp ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the BASIC Stamp wikipedia page
- BASIC Stamp first appeared in 1990
- See also: pbasic, basic, java, parallax-propeller, arduino
- I have 19 facts about BASIC Stamp. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019