Baby modula-3 is a historical programming language created in 1993. Baby Modula-3 is a functional programming sublanguage of Modula-3 (safe subset) programming language based on ideals invented by Martín Abadi. It is an object oriented language for studying programming language design; one part of it is implicitly prototype-oriented programming language, and the other is explicitly statically typed designed for studying computer science type theories. It has been checked as a formal language of metaprogramming systems. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Baby modula-3 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Baby modula-3 wikipedia page
- Baby modula-3 first appeared in 1993
- See also: modula-3, ada, c
- I have 21 facts about Baby modula-3. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019