B32 Business Basic is a historical programming language created in 1986. B32 Business Basic was a competitor to Data General Business Basic written by Murray Haszard in 1986. It ran on the Data General Eclipse MV line of computers initially, and was ported to Unix in 1989 and to DOS in 1991. B32 Software was the company that developed and supported B32 Business Basic, with the original site in Auckland, New Zealand supplemented by a sales and support centre in Blue Ash, Ohio. Read more on Wikipedia...
- B32 Business Basic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the B32 Business Basic wikipedia page
- B32 Business Basic first appeared in 1986
- See also: data-general-business-basic, unix
- I have 22 facts about B32 Business Basic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019