Microsoft Azure is a historical cloud service created in 2010. Microsoft Azure (formerly Windows Azure) is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service and infrastructure as a service and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Azure was announced in October 2008 and released on February 1, 2010 as "Windows Azure" before being renamed "Microsoft Azure" on March 25, 2014. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Microsoft Azure ranks in the top 20% of entities I track
- the Microsoft Azure website
- the Microsoft Azure wikipedia page
- Microsoft Azure first appeared in 2010
- See also: linux, php, python, ftp, mercurial, json, redis, rest, xml, visual-studio-editor, eclipse-editor, aws, google-cloud
- I have 27 facts about Microsoft Azure. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019