AUTOCODER is a historical assembly language created in 1955. Autocoder was the name given to certain assemblers for a number of IBM computers of the 1950s and 1960s. The first Autocoders appear to have been the earliest assemblers to provide a macro facility.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- AUTOCODER ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the AUTOCODER wikipedia page
- AUTOCODER first appeared in 1955
- See also: autocode, assembly-language
- I have 45 facts about AUTOCODER. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019