AUTOCAD is an application created in 1982. AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk, AutoCAD was first released in December 1982 as a desktop app running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Before AutoCAD was introduced, most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator (user) working at a separate graphics terminal. Read more on Wikipedia...
- AUTOCAD ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the AUTOCAD wikipedia page
- AUTOCAD first appeared in 1982
- See also: ios, android, dwg, unix, autolisp, vba
- Have a question about AUTOCAD not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020