Augeas is an actively used programming language created in 2007. Augeas is a free software configuration-management library, written in the C programming language. It is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. Augeas uses programs called lenses (in reference to the Harmony Project) to map a filesystem to an XML tree which can then be parsed using an XPath syntax, using a bidirectional transformation. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Augeas ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Augeas website
- the Augeas wikipedia page
- Augeas first appeared in 2007
- file extensions for Augeas include aug
- See also: c, xml, xpath, python, ruby, ocaml, perl, haskell, java, php, tcl, puppet
- Have a question about Augeas not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020