Atlas Autocode is a historical programming language created in 1965. Atlas Autocode (AA) was a programming language developed around 1965 at Manchester University. A variant of the ALGOL programming language, it was developed by Tony Brooker and Derrick Morris for the Atlas Computer. ("Autocode" was basically an early term for "programming language"; different autocodes could be totally different).. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Atlas Autocode ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Atlas Autocode wikipedia page
- Atlas Autocode first appeared in 1965
- See also: algol, edinburgh-imp, compiler-compiler, autocode
- I have 23 facts about Atlas Autocode. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019