Atari ST BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1985. Atari ST BASIC (or ST Basic) was the first dialect of BASIC that was produced for the Atari ST line of computers. It was bundled with all new STs in the early years of the ST's lifespan, and quickly became the standard BASIC for that platform. However, many users disliked it, and improved dialects of BASIC quickly came out to replace it.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Atari ST BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Atari ST BASIC wikipedia page
- Atari ST BASIC first appeared in 1985
- See also: metacomco, basic, amigabasic, gfa-basic, stos-basic, isbn
- I have 23 facts about Atari ST BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
function not yet done System error #%N, please restart
Last updated December 10th, 2019