Atari Microsoft BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1981. The Atari Microsoft BASIC and Atari Microsoft BASIC II variants of the BASIC programming language were ROM cartridge or floppy disk packaged versions of the Microsoft BASIC dialect ported to the Atari 8-bit machines. Atari originally licensed Microsoft BASIC for use in their 8-bit computers, but were unable to fit it in an 8 KB ROM cartridge, the largest cartridge size available at the time. They outsourced to another company, Shepardson Microsystems Inc. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Atari Microsoft BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Atari Microsoft BASIC wikipedia page
- Atari Microsoft BASIC first appeared in 1981
- See also: atari-basic, microsoft-basic, turbo-basic-xl, optimized-systems-software
- I have 23 facts about Atari Microsoft BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019