Asterisk dialplan is a historical application created in 1999. Asterisk is a software implementation of a telephone private branch exchange (PBX); it allows attached telephones to make calls to one another, and to connect to other telephone services, such as the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services. Its name comes from the asterisk symbol "*". Asterisk is released with a dual license model, using the GNU General Public License (GPL) as a free software license and a proprietary software license to permit licensees to distribute proprietary, unpublished system components. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Asterisk dialplan ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Asterisk dialplan website
- the Asterisk dialplan wikipedia page
- Asterisk dialplan first appeared in 1999
- See also: c, linux, freebsd, solaris
- I have 23 facts about Asterisk dialplan. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
;; Hello world in Asterisk exten => s,1,NoOp(Hello World)
Last updated October 20th, 2019