Active Server Pages, aka Active Server Pages, is an actively used template language created in 1996. Active Server Pages (ASP), later known as Classic ASP or ASP Classic, is Microsoft's first server-side script engine for dynamically generated web pages. ASP.NET, first released in January 2002, has superseded ASP.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Active Server Pages ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Active Server Pages wikipedia page
- Active Server Pages first appeared in 1996
- file extensions for Active Server Pages include asp, asax, ascx, ashx, asmx, aspx and axd
- See also: vbscript, jscript, html, csharp, java-server-pages, php
- Have a question about Active Server Pages not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
<% On Error Resume Next Response.Write 1 / 0 ' Division by zero If Err.Number <> 0 Then Response.Write "Error Code: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Number) & "<br />" Response.Write "Error Source: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Source) & "<br />" Response.Write "Error Description: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Description) & "<br />" Err.Clear End If %>
|fancyss||4177||fancyss is a project providing tools to across the GFW on asuswrt/merlin based router.|
|armsoft||107||梅林384软件中心 for armv7l架构机型|
Last updated January 18th, 2020