ARITH-MATIC is a historical programming language created in 1954. You may have been looking for arithmetic, a branch of mathematics.ARITH-MATIC is an extension of Grace Hopper's A-2 programming language, developed around 1955. ARITH-MATIC was originally known as A-3, but was renamed by the marketing department of Remington Rand UNIVAC.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ARITH-MATIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ARITH-MATIC wikipedia page
- ARITH-MATIC first appeared in 1954
- See also: mathematical-notation
- I have 25 facts about ARITH-MATIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 14th, 2019