Arc is an actively used programming language created in 2001. Arc is a dialect of the Lisp programming language developed by Paul Graham and Robert Morris.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Arc ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Arc wikipedia page
- Arc first appeared in 2001
- Arc was created by Paul Graham and Robert Morris
- file extensions for Arc include arc
- Have a question about Arc not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
(defop said req (aform [onlink "click here" (pr "you said: " (arg _ "foo"))] (input "foo") (submit)))
Last updated August 9th, 2020