ANTLR is an actively used grammar language created in 1992. In computer-based language recognition, ANTLR (pronounced Antler), or Another Tool For Language Recognition, is a parser generator that uses LL(*) for parsing. ANTLR is the successor to the Purdue Compiler Construction Tool Set (PCCTS), first developed in 1989, and is under active development. Its maintainer is Professor Terence Parr of the University of San Francisco.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ANTLR ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the ANTLR website
- the ANTLR wikipedia page
- ANTLR first appeared in 1992
- file extensions for ANTLR include g4
- the ANTLR team is on twitter
- I have 58 facts about ANTLR. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
TextReader reader; // (...) Fill TextReader with character SumLexer lexer = new SumLexer(reader); SumParser parser = new SumParser(lexer); parser.expression();
|grammars-v4||4119||Grammars written for ANTLR v4; expectation that the grammars are free of actions.|
Last updated October 12th, 2019