Android operating system is an operating system created in 2008. Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. In addition, Google has further developed Android TV for televisions, Android Auto for cars, and Wear OS for wrist watches, each with a specialized user interface. Variants of Android are also used on game consoles, digital cameras, PCs and other electronics. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Android operating system ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Android operating system website
- the Android operating system wikipedia page
- Android operating system first appeared in 2008
- the Android operating system team is on twitter
- See also: java, c, arm, x86-isa, linux, go, kotlin, eclipse-editor, mips, ios, java-bytecode
- Have a question about Android operating system not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020