AmigaBASIC is a programming language created in 1985. AmigaBASIC was an interpreted BASIC programming language implementation for the Amiga, designed and written by Microsoft. AmigaBASIC shipped with AmigaOS versions 1.1 to 1.3. It succeeded MetaComCo's ABasiC, which was included in AmigaOS 1.0 and 1.1, and was superseded by ARexx, a REXX-style scripting language, from AmigaOS version 2.0 onwards.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- AmigaBASIC ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the AmigaBASIC wikipedia page
- AmigaBASIC first appeared in 1985
- See also: basic, metacomco, arexx, rexx, assembly-language, amos, blitzbasic, gfa-basic, true-basic
- Have a question about AmigaBASIC not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020