AmigaBASIC is a historical programming language created in 1985. AmigaBASIC was an interpreted BASIC programming language implementation for the Amiga, designed and written by Microsoft. AmigaBASIC shipped with AmigaOS versions 1.1 to 1.3. It succeeded MetaComCo's ABasiC, which was included in AmigaOS 1.0 and 1.1, and was superseded by ARexx, a REXX-style scripting language, from AmigaOS version 2.0 onwards.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- AmigaBASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the AmigaBASIC wikipedia page
- AmigaBASIC first appeared in 1985
- See also: basic, metacomco, arexx, rexx, assembly-language, amos, blitzbasic, gfa-basic, true-basic
- I have 23 facts about AmigaBASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019