Alice is an actively used programming language created in 2000. Alice ML is a programming language designed by the Programming Systems Laboratory at Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany. It is a dialect of Standard ML, augmented with support for lazy evaluation, concurrency (multithreading and distributed computing via remote procedure calls) and constraint programming.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Alice ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Alice website
- the Alice wikipedia page
- Alice first appeared in 2000
- tryitonline has an online Alice repl
- See also: ml, oz, standard-ml, haskell
- I have 28 facts about Alice. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
fun fib 0 = 0 | fib 1 = 1 | fib n = spawn fib(n-1) + fib(n-2);
Last updated August 22nd, 2019