ALGOL 68-R is a programming language created in 1970. ALGOL 68-R was the first implementation of the Algorithmic language ALGOL 68. In December 1968 the report on the Algorithmic language ALGOL 68 was published. On 20–24 July 1970 a working conference was arranged by the IFIP to discuss the problems of implementation of the language, a small team from the Royal Radar Establishment attended to present their compiler, written by I.F. Read more on Wikipedia...
- the ALGOL 68-R wikipedia page
- ALGOL 68-R first appeared in 1970
- Read more about ALGOL 68-R on Semantic Scholar
- See also: algol-68, punched-tape
- Have a question about ALGOL 68-R not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
[1 : 120] CHAR buff; INT unitnumber; STRUCT (BITS typemode, reply, INT count, REF CHAR address) control area := (8r47400014,0,120,buff); ...; CODE 0,6/unitnumber; 157,6/typemode OF control area EDOC
Last updated August 9th, 2020