Algebraic modeling language is a historical programming language created in 1980. Algebraic modeling languages (AML) are high-level computer programming languages for describing and solving high complexity problems for large scale mathematical computation (i.e. large scale optimization type problems). One particular advantage of some algebraic modeling languages like AIMMS, AMPL, GAMS,MathProg, Mosel, and OPL is the similarity of their syntax to the mathematical notation of optimization problems. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Algebraic modeling language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Algebraic modeling language wikipedia page
- Algebraic modeling language first appeared in 1980
- See also: aimms, ampl, general-algebraic-modeling-system
- I have 25 facts about Algebraic modeling language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019