AgentSpeak is a historical programming language created in 1994. AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It is based on logic programming and the BDI architecture for (cognitive) autonomous agents. The language was originally called AgentSpeak(L), but became more popular as AgentSpeak, a term that is also used to refer to the variants of the original language.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- AgentSpeak ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the AgentSpeak wikipedia page
- AgentSpeak first appeared in 1994
- Read more about AgentSpeak on Semantic Scholar
- I have 38 facts about AgentSpeak. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 25th, 2019