Adenine programming language is a historical programming language created in 1999. Haystack was a project at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to research and develop several applications around personal information management and the Semantic Web. The most notable of those applications is the Haystack client, a research personal information manager (PIM) and one of the first to be based on semantic desktop technologies. The Haystack client is published as open source software under the BSD license. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Adenine programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Adenine programming language wikipedia page
- Adenine programming language first appeared in 1999
- See also: rdf, python, lisp
- I have 21 facts about Adenine programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019