Acorn Atom is a historical programming language created in 1980. The Acorn Atom is a home computer made by Acorn Computers Ltd from 1980 to 1982, when it was replaced by the BBC Micro. The Micro began life as an upgrade to the Atom, originally known as the Proton. The Atom was a progression of the MOS Technology 6502-based machines that the company had been making from 1979. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Acorn Atom ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Acorn Atom wikipedia page
- Acorn Atom first appeared in 1980
- See also: basic, assembly-language, bbc-basic
- I have 22 facts about Acorn Atom. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019