ABC 80 is a historical programming language created in 1978. The ABC 80 (Advanced BASIC Computer 80) was a personal computer engineered by the Swedish corporation Dataindustrier AB (DIAB) and manufactured by Luxor in Motala, Sweden in the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was introduced on the market in August 1978. The ABC 80 was based on an earlier modular computer system from the same company and built around a Z80 and 16 KB of ROM containing a fast semi-compiling BASIC interpreter. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ABC 80 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ABC 80 wikipedia page
- ABC 80 first appeared in 1978
- See also: basic, assembly-language
- I have 20 facts about ABC 80. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 12th, 2019