A-0 system is a historical compiler created in 1951. The A-0 system (Arithmetic Language version 0), written by Grace Murray Hopper in 1951 and 1952 for the UNIVAC I, was an early compiler related tool developed for electronic computers. The A-0 functioned more as a loader or linker than the modern notion of a compiler. A program was specified as a sequence of subroutines and arguments. Read more on Wikipedia...
- A-0 system ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the A-0 system wikipedia page
- A-0 system first appeared in 1951
- See also: arith-matic, math-matic, flow-matic
- I have 26 facts about A-0 system. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019