Xbasic is a historical programming language created in 1988.
- Xbasic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Xbasic wikipedia page
- Xbasic first appeared in 1988
- See also: basic, c, unix, linux, assembly-language, xblite
- I have 27 facts about Xbasic. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
' Programs contain: ' 1. A PROLOG with type/function/constant declarations. ' 2. This Entry() function where execution begins. ' 3. Zero or more additional functions. ' FUNCTION Entry() PRINT "Hello World" PRINT 2+2 PRINT 44/12 PRINT 33*3 END FUNCTIONEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019