Windows PowerShell is a historical programming language created in 2006.
- Windows PowerShell ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Windows PowerShell wikipedia page
- Windows PowerShell first appeared in 2006
- See also: perl, csharp, ibm-i-control-language, digital-command-language, sql, tcl, puppet, jscript, vbscript, unix, linux, ascii, awk, grep, sed, xml, cli-assembly, ooxml, bash
- I have 40 facts about Windows PowerShell. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
name value1 value2 name -Param1 value1 -Param2 value2Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019