Visual Prolog is a historical programming language created in 1996.
- Visual Prolog ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Visual Prolog wikipedia page
- Visual Prolog first appeared in 1996
- See also: prolog, isbn, mercury
- I have 38 facts about Visual Prolog. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
class hanoi predicates hanoi : (unsigned N). end class hanoi implement hanoi domains pole = string. clauses hanoi(N) :- move(N, "left", "centre", "right"). class predicates move : (unsigned N, pole A, pole B, pole C). clauses move(0, _, _, _) :- !. move(N, A, B, C) :- move(N-1, A, C, B), stdio::writef("move a disc from % pole to the % pole\n", A, C), move(N-1, B, A, C). end implement hanoi goal console::init(), hanoi::hanoi(4).Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019